The course has been carefully designed to complement the naturally undulating parkland landscape. It has had extensive input from architects such as Donald Steel and our current design consultants are the company led by Ken Brown, the BBC commentator & former Ryder Cup player.
At Rufford, we can proudly boast the following:
- A stunning parkland course with breath-taking views
- Constructed on a free draining sandy base, providing quality playing surfaces throughout the year
- Challenging for all levels of player, from novice to professional
Everyone can enjoy playing the course and with its many signature holes it will make your day at Rufford Park a memorable one, which will be talked about long after.
Had a super day…… the greens were so good for February. A nice warm welcome from the moment we entered the building, from the staff on the desk to the staff in the bar.
If I could only play one course for the rest of life, this would be the one
My favourite course, I love the place. It’s set in a great location with some stunning holes. Friendly staff to. If I won the lottery I’d buy it!
Amazing hospitality! Other courses should use this place as a template!! James and the staff are all about making your day special!!!
Winter Green Fee Prices
18 holes of golf
- Weekday £17 (£12 after 12pm)
- Weekend £25 (£15 after 12pm)
9 holes of golf
- Weekday £10
- Weekend £13
- £12 weekdays
- £15 weekends
Twilight Times, tee off from:
- April: 2.00pm
- May – August: 3.00pm
- September: 2.00pm
- October: 1.00pm
- November – March: 12.00pm
Golf Loyalty Card
• This offer includes twilight golf.